You don’t have to look very hard these days to find out WHY you should be using social media for your business.
- To increase the traffic to your web site (and consequently sell more and gain search engine standings)
- To save money on traditional advertising
- To establish yourself as an authority
- To build relationships and interact with your customers
- To compete with larger companies
- To increase your branding
Which social media platforms should you use? Only those you need and can participate in regularly. This will be different for a retailer than for an author, for instance, and different for a company with many employees than for a solopreneur, too.
It’s all part of doing business these days. Marketing is not as simple as it used to be, but by choosing wisely and getting help, you can successfully take advantage of the social universe. Let me show you the WHY, the HOW, the WHERE, and the WHEN of social media.