- Credit Card Details: NOS will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on NOS.
- Remember The Risks Whenever You Use The Internet : While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to NOS and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition, other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through NOS have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
2. Comments Policy: NOS will not discriminate against anyone who comments on this site based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status. This blog is governed by the general rules of respectful civil discourse. You are fully responsible for everything that you post. The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. NOS does not control the content posted. Nevertheless, NOS may monitor any user-generated content as it chooses and reserves the right to remove content for any reason whatever, without consent. Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and may result in removed comments. We further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user’s privilege to post content on the NOS site.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks: The Client unconditionally warrants that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to NOS for inclusion in the Client’s work are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and the Client agrees to hold harmless, protect, and defend NOS from any claim or suit against NOS arising from the use of such elements furnished to NOS by the Client. It is the Client’s responsibility to do a Trademark/Copyright search in order to register their logo as a company Trademark. Learn more at: www.uspto.gov
4. Liability: The Client agrees to indemnify and hold NOS harmless from all liability, expenses, claims, actions, fees, losses or damages caused by the direct or indirect use of services/products from NOS at any time and by any party.
5. Ownership of Original Artwork/Graphics: Under this Agreement, all original artwork/graphics developed by NOS for the Client remains the copyright property of NOS until payment is received in full. Once payment is received in full, NOS grants the Client copyright and full rights to use the original artwork/graphics. Pornographic use, use that would be defamatory or libelous or use that is otherwise unlawful is prohibited. Unused design concepts will remain the copyright of NOS and may be re-used in future projects. Ownership/copyright of designs and stock images remains the property of its perspective owner(s) and/or Night Owl Services.
6. Credit: Client agrees that books and other hardcopy items created for the Client may be included in the NOS portfolio. This includes a cover image, home page screenshot, or other such representational image of the work.
7. NOS agrees that, except as directed by the Client, it will not at any time during or after the term of this Agreement, disclose any confidential information to any person whatsoever. Likewise, the Client agrees that it will not convey any confidential information obtained about NOS to another party. All information is kept strictly confidential; NOS will not sell, trade or distribute the Client’s information in any manner.
It is the spirit of this agreement that this will be a mutually beneficial arrangement for the Reader, Client, and NOS. All parties warrant that they have read and understand the terms set forth in this agreement.